What is a cookie?
A cookie is a harmless text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. The usefulness of the cookie is the website to be able to remember your visit when you get back to browse this page.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus or a Trojan, not a worm, or spam or spyware, or a pop-up window.
What information stores a cookie ?
The cookies does not store sensitive information such as credit card or bank account information, photographs, identity card or personal information, etc. The data stored are technical, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
What kind of cookies do exist?
- Technical cookies : These are the most basic and allows, among other things, is to know when browsing a human or an automated application, when an anonymous user navigates and one registered basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Analysis cookies : Collect information on the type of navigation you are making, the sections you use most, respondents product, use the time zone, language, etc.
- Ad cookies : display advertising based on your navigation, your country of origin, language, etc..
What are the cookies own and those of others?
The own cookies are generated by the page you are visiting and the third are generated by internal or external providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
What happens if I disable the cookies ?
For you to understand the scope that may have disable the cookies show you some examples:
- You cannot share content on this site on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- Our web site will not adapt content to your personal preferences.
Can I remove the cookies ?
Yes. Not only eliminate also block, general or particular to a specific domain.
To remove the cookies a website must go to the settings of your browser and there you find the associated domain in question and proceed to its elimination.
Setting cookies for the most popular browsers
Here’s how to access a cookie specific browser Chrome . Note: These steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Setup or Preferences using the File menu or by clicking the icon customization that appears above right.
- You will see different sections, click the Show advanced settings option .
- Go to Privacy , content Settings .
- Select all cookies and site data .
- A list appears with all the cookies ordered by domain. To make it easier to find the cookies for a particular domain introduced or part of the address in the Search cookies .
- With this filter will appear display one or more lines with the cookies of the web request. Now just select it and press the X to proceed with their elimination.
To access the settings of cookies in browser Internet Explorer follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Go Tools , Internet Options
- Click Privacy .
- Move slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the settings of cookies in browser Firefox follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Go Options or Preferences depending on your system.
- Click Privacy .
- Choose History , Use custom settings for history .
- Now you will see the Accept Cookies option, you can turn on or off according to your preferences.
To access the settings of cookies in browser Safari for OSX follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Goa Preferences, click Privacy.
- Now you will see the Block cookies. Set adjustements.
To access the settings of cookies in browser Safari for iOS follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Go Settins, then Safari.
- Go Privacy and Security. Now you will see the Block cookies. Set adjustements.
To access the settings of cookies in browser for devices Android follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Open the browser and go Menu, thenSettins.
- Go Security and Privacy. Now you will see the Block cookies. Allow or not their use.
To access the settings of cookies in browser for devices Windows Phone follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- OpenInternet Explorer, then More, thenConfiguration
- Now you can active or not Allow cookies.
Cookies used in teknomechanics.com
- Google Analytics: Store cookies to compile statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors of this website. By using this web site you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social media: Each network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons type I like or Share.